Reference code: 50021342
Project Engineer (m/f/x) Battery Test Management
9/10/2021 - 3/10/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Management and responsibility of complete battery validation process
- Development and set-up of function-, design- and product validation test plans in correspondence with customer and other sub project teams
- Organisation and planning of internal and external test benches
- Writing detailed test specifications together with Test Engineer
- Manage test preparation including organization of Hardware (fixtures, sensors, HV/LV interfaces) and on software related topics (signal input/output with the help of BMS Team)
- Responsibility and presentation of deliverables to customer
- Diploma/Master’s in electrical, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Experience with system and component validation processes
- Strong organizational and coordination ability
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English (B2) and German
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.