Reference code: 50021303
Software Engineer (m/f/d) Cyber Security
Professionals, Young Professional
9/3/2021 - 9/3/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers. Software Development has become one of the fastest growing technical areas within the automotive industry.
For our growing team, we are looking for developers and engineers, who have initial experience working on Cyber-Security. We work according to agile and lean principles and look for a team player to join us.
Many of our activities deal with leading edge and future technology. We are looking for colleagues, who are comfortable working with new evolving standards/technologies and are passionate to create the solutions of the future.
Your new tasks
- Analysis of system architectures, hardware, and embedded software for weaknesses regarding cybersecurity requirements using methods such as TARA or weak point analyzes
- Developing and establishing methods and processes in automotive cyber security
- Functional verification of security related software components
- Systematic execution of penetration tests for the latest technologies such as autonomous driving, over-the-air updates, etc.
- Design and implementation of targeted attacks on systems in which their communication as well as software and hardware components are used as attack paths
- Setup and operation of automated testing e. g. coding guideline checks
- Technical discussions with customer and suppliers of security testing related topics
- Finished your studies of computer science or electrical engineering or any other comparable academic studies
- Master thesis about Cyber Security or relevant professional experience in the automotive, aerospace industry or similar industries with high cybersecurity standards are big plus
- Professional experience in dealing with UNECE WP.29, ISO / SAE 21434, or IEC 62443 in the context of the development of embedded systems is big plus
- Deep knowledge in several of the following topics: security methods and processes, automotive bus systems, cryptographic methods, and protocols
- A good understanding of security-related development principles like trust boundaries and related processes
- Ideally experience with public key and elliptic curve cryptography
- A sound knowledge of C programming Knowledge and experience in code generators is a plus
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken, knowledge of German is beneficial
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- Teamwork in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.