Reference code: NL2021_04
Project Manager (m/f/x) BMS
8/26/2021 - 2/26/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Content management and leadership of projects from the areas of drive and electrification, hybrid and e-mobility, in particular batteries and BMS
- Technical leadership of the project team
- Coordination of customer requirements analyses, risk and change management
- Perform technical review of work products within BMS hardware and software development processes
- Coordination with customers, internal departments and project partners
- Continuously improve and monitor compliance with project management processes
- Support in the acquisition/project planning of large volume customer projects
- Completed studies (TH/ FH) in the field of industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering.
- In particular, intensive, in-depth experience in the field of electrification, mechatronics, SW development and/or battery
- Several years of experience in managing and coordinating battery and/or BMS projects
- Experience in prototype and series development of battery and/or BMS
- Detailed knowledge of OEM and TIER1 development processes
- Strengths-oriented personnel management
- Strong communication and motivation skills
- Very good English (B2) and German language skills
- High degree of flexibility, ability to work in a team, independent working style, commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness for occasional business trips
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.