Reference code: NL_2021_03
SharePoint and M365 Developer (m/f/d)
8/25/2021 - 2/25/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Automation of recurring workflows and business processes
- Development of local, mobile and cloud applications in the Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Workflow development/ design and implementation
- Maintenance, expansion and further development in the Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Development of technical requirements and documentation
- Implementation of projects and managing external partners for the implementation
- Administration of PowerPlatform and ensuring platform availability and troubleshooting in case of problems
- Support of third party tool escalations
- Documentation of technical environments, creation of standard operation procedures for operation and support
- Work with our servicedesk team to ensure they are aware of product issues and they are working with the vendors to remediate those issues. Train the servicedesk to respond to issues correctly
- Continuous monitoring of the Microsoft product roadmap, identification of new features, evaluation, impact analysis and deployment
- Coordination of suppliers for development projects
- Collaborate with the internal security team to make sure all applications meet our security guidelines
- Support in definition of governance for the automation platform, administration, monitoring and housekeeping of the environments as well as monitoring of governance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Info Systems or Data Science
- Profound knowledge with workflow products Microsoft Power Platform, Nintex or SPFx
- Professional experience in the Microsoft 365 Platform, in particular:
- PowerPlatform, SharePoint Online
- Designing and implementing solutions on SharePoint Online
- Good overview of further M365 services and how they interact
- Basic knowledge of the M365 security and compliance mechanisms
- Professional experience with SharePoint 2013
- Ideally good nowledge of Powershell, Java Script and JSON
- High level of commitment as well as the ability to work in a team, commitment and resilience
- Web Programming skills of advantage
- Broader experiences in No-Code or Low-Code-Platforms
- Experience with Azure services (nice to have)
- Microsoft M365 certification (nice to have)
- Customer and service-oriented thinking and acting
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.