Reference code: 50021212
Atlassian Administrator (m/f/d) Jira & Confluence
Aachen, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
8/24/2021 - 2/24/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Maintenance and setup of projects on all the instances according to our customers’ needs
- Configuring Jira Business, Software and Service Desk projects
- Managing workflows, workflow schemes, issue types, issue type schemes, custom fields, field configurations, screens, permissions, access roles, along with maintenance and configuration of schemes
- Configuring various workflow conditions, validators and postfunctions
- Maintaining and updating request types, service desk automation, queues and SLAs for Jira Service Desk
- Configuring filters and dashboards, using advanced JQL investigating, troubleshooting and fixing issues and bugs
- Managing Jira add-ons such as eazyBI, Insight, Scriptrunner, JMWE, JSU, Automation for Jira, etc.
- Setting up automations using automation for Jira, service desk automation and Scriptrunner
- Configuring Mail Handlers
- Performing user and group management tasks
- Handling Jira configuration clean-up to improve performance and scalability
- Writing and reviewing documentation regarding processes, guidelines and configurations in Confluence
- Assessing functionality requests, designing plans and configurations to match customer's requirement with Jira scalabilit
- Working close together with our Business Partners and customers
- Managing licenses and suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Info Systems or Data Science
- General programming know-how
- Systematic working method
- Experience in Jira configuration, description, interpretation of workflows and defining state charts
- Know-how in calculating with vectors
- Good scripting experience
- Knowledge of Atlassian license models and strategic approach
- Experience in JAVA programming
- Experience in GROOVY programming
- Experience in using REST interfaces
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Fluent english skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.