Reference code: TSR
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Estimate, plan and keep track of project software testing activities
• Activities and resource planning
• Shape and define test strategies for each software testing phase of the project
• Develop detail schedule
• Management of risks and issues
• Check and ensure that test environment meets full requirement coverage
• Coordinate testing activities on various projects
• Participate in quotation phases for different projects
• Provide technical support for other colleagues
• Coaching and mentoring
• Defining and updating the test strategy and test plan
• Flexibility to switch between projects.
• Flexibility to be involved as a test engineer when workload as test manager are not 100%.
• Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices
• Teamwork, assertive communication skills, work under pressure, coordinate activities and multitasking skills
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or electrotechnics
• More than 3 years experience in a similar job
• ISTQB Test manager certification, foundation level
• Knowledge and experience with ASPICE and ISO26262 (understanding) standard
• Previous experience with HIL testing toolchain: for e.g: dSpace, VTestStudio or similar
• Experience with Vector CAN Tools
• Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, CAPL, Python, etc
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.