Reference code: TSR
SW Requirements Engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• System/Software Requirements Engineer for Powertrain solutions
• Your main responsibility will be handling, creation and management of requirements for various subsytems
• You will gather specifications from customer, international standards and convert them into relevant components requirements
• Managing meetings with stakeholders for compliance matrix conformity
• You will work closely with the component engineer and related teams
• Pursuit product compliance and gather tests evidence
• Bachelor’s degree in Automation, Robotics or Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
• Knowledge about requirements and requirements engineering tools (e.g.: PTC Integrity, DOORS, Jira)
• Knowledge about process models
• Basic experience with embedded systems
• Experience with modeling tools (nice to have)
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.