Reference code: TSR
Scripting SW Developer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Develop and integrate new features in a Python-based build framework
• Manage Jenkins nodes, create Jenkins pipelines, adapt Jenkins pipeline stages
• Offer support in Server Management issues Contribute to:
• Improvement and development of the build framework
• Technical discussion with customers and suppliers to develop and estimate effort on new features
• Overall stability of the build framework
• Graduate or senior year student in Computer Science or Information Systems fields.
• At least 3 years experience in Object-Oriented Programming, with focus towards the particularities of the object-oriented programming paradigm
• Experience in procedural programming, preferably with programming language C
• Knowledge/experience in, at least, one of the following fields is necessary: Python, Matlab, Simulink, Jenkins, Ansible
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency in English, written and spoken
• German speaking skills are a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.