Reference code: TSR
Embedded SW Engineer (exp C++)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Graduate of IT or engineering sciences with at least 3 years of experience in the Basic Software field
• Programming skills: Embedded C
• Good knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet)
• Good knowledge of MISRA C rules
• Experience with UDS protocol / Bootloader / OEM Specific
• Experience with debugging methods and tools (e.g. winIDEA, Trace32, Multi, CANoe)
• C++ is mandatory
• Python is welcomed
• Autosar knowledge is a plus
• Experience with MicroControllers ( e.g. Assembler introductory knowledge)
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
• Organized and analytical approach to problem solving
• Direct customer interaction experience is a plus
• Team oriented as well as independent and autonomous operation with “hands-on” mentality
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.