Reference code: TSR
Adaptive Autosar Developer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics)
• Experience in development and/or integration of Linux based for automotive embedded applications
• Design and implementation of new software architectures based on Linux and Adaptive AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
• Experience in : AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), Service-Oriented Architectures, Linux, QNX. Experience with Hypervisors, Android, Docker is a plus
• Knowledge of automotive ECU SW development (and testing) process ASPICE and/or Agile
• Microcontrollers and microprocessors knowledge
• Knowledge of security concepts is an advantage
• Familiarity with modelling languages and model-driven engineering is a plus
• Object-oriented programming skills, preferably in C++, Java, is a plus
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
• Organized and analytical approach to problem solving
• Team oriented as well as independent and autonomous operation with “hands-on” mentality
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player, presentation of concepts and solutions
• Direct customer interaction experience is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.