Reference code: 50021178
Procurement IT Specialist (all genders)
8/18/2021 - 2/18/2022
FEV Group GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Central and global contact for IT systems in purchasing, primarily for an "online supplier portal" as global system admin
- Central and global contact person and coordinator in procurement for e-tools such as e-catalogs, e-biddings and e-auctions
- Central interface and main contact towards Purchasing and FEV departments (e.g. for IT and SAP team)
- Training and support of FEV employees worldwide with regard to all topics and functionalities regarding the "online supplier portal" and e-tools
- Central interface to suppliers (1st level support) for the "online supplier portal"
- Support for release changes of IT systems such as e-tools and "online supplier portal" in global procurement
- Allocation of access authorizations within the framework of the supervised IT systems and e-tools
- Creation of & global introduction of guidelines regarding e-tools and "online supplier portal"
- Moderation of worldwide workshops and employee training for e-tools and "online supplier portal"
- Successfully completed studies (business administration, industrial engineering, computer science, etc.) or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in the purchasing environment
- Experience in e-procurement and data management
- High affinity for business intelligence systems such as "BI-Tools" and "Share Point Solutions"
- Good understanding of the "source-to-pay" business processes and their implementation into an "online supplier portal"
- High affinity for data analysis
- Communication skills regarding moderations and training courses on a global basis
- Very good knowledge of English (grade C1)
- Very good knowledge of German (grade C1)
- Very good knowledge of BI-Tools, MS Teams and MS Office
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.