Reference code: 21_BI_13
Master Thesis - Functional Safety Software Development
8/18/2021 - 2/18/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Literature survey of Functional safety software architecture and development process
- Supporting process development for ISO26262 and EGAS Level 2 software development
- Design and Implementation of functional safety software for Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Control Units
- Conceptulise and development of Functional safety software architecure
- Concept development for Automatic Test Case Generation targeted at high coverage
- Unit testing safety critical code
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers
- Computer programming skills, preferrably in embedded systems
- Good know how of Embedded C, Java, Python scripting
- Knowledge of Matlab scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated individuals with effective organizational skills and team working abilities are required
- ISO26262 knowledge would be added advantage
- Knowledge of CAN, communication protocols is plus
- Fluent knowledge of English language
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.