Reference code: SAP 05
Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Realization of solutions by using SAP technologies (ABAP, ABAP OO, SAP UI5/Fiori)
• Development of forms by using Smartforms, Adobe Forms and BRF
• Execution of technical analysis
• Lead consultant for migration concepts and migration to SAP S/4
• Quality assurance for all SAP developments
• Support of update and support package implementations
• Steering of external consultants
• University degree (information technology or information management) or comparable qualification
• Several years of experience as SAP developer
• Ideally first experience with new tools like e.g. BRF
• High individual responsibility and self-organization
• High interdisciplinary work spirit
• Flexibility and ability to work in varying environment
• Openness to new technologies
• ITIL certification preferred
• Good English language skills
• Good general communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.