Reference code: IT 05
Power Platform Developer
Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Requirements management as well as design, test and deployment for solutions for personal productivity tools and organization-wide use
• Development of Power Platform solutions (Apps and Workflows)
• Documentation of technical environments, creation of standard operation procedures for operation and support
• Training of 1st level support
• 2nd and 3rd level support
• Administration of Power Platform
• Support in definition of governance for the automation platform, administration, monitoring and housekeeping of the environments as well as monitoring of governance
• Continuous monitoring of the Microsoft product roadmap, identification of new features, evaluation, impact analysis and deployment
• Fluent english
• Experiences in No-Code or Low-Code-Platforms
• First experience in the Microsoft 365 Platform, in particular: PowerPlatform, SharePoint Online
• Designing and implementing solutions on SharePoint Online
• Good overview of further M365 services and how they interact
• Basic knowledge of the M365 security and compliance mechanisms
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Product family
• Very good knowledge of Powershell, Java Script and JSON
Nice to have
• Web Programming skills of advantage
• Microsoft M365 certification
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.