Reference code: 50021163
Team Leader (m/f/x) Electromagnetic Layout of E-Drives
8/17/2021 - 2/17/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Technical and disciplinary management of the team electromagnetics and e-motor
- Project and subproject management
- Acquisition of new projects
- Review of work results
- Electromagnetic simulation of electric motors
- Coordination of the fields of mechanics, thermal and electromagnetics
- Support of FMEA
- Coordination with customers
- Preparation of review of specifications
- Presentation of simulation and measurement results to customers
- Business trips to customers abroad
- Diploma/Master's degree or doctorate in electrical engineering/mechatronics/mechanical engineering
- Strong communication skills and the ability to motivate
- Experience in series development of electric motors with a focus on electrification of passenger cars or commercial vehicles
- Familiarity with e-drive architectures
- Experience in the OEM or Tear 1 supplier industry is an advantage
- Experience in the use of MOTORCAD, ANSYS Maxwell and MATLAB/Simulink
- Familiarity with the development of a product from concept to production.
- Business fluent in German and English
- High quality claim and strong customer focus
- Willingness for business travel
- Ability to work independently and in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.