Reference code: NL_2021_01
Project manager (all genders) E/E and System Engineering
8/13/2021 - 2/13/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Together with your team you are responsible for:
- Hazard Analysis an Risk assessment reporting
- Definition of safety goals
- Defining Vehicle feature and function list
- Definition of logical architecture
- Functional requirements
- Supporting discussion required for homologation
- Development of wiring harness
- Creation of a safety report
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering disciplines, Master's or PhD degree is an asset
- Experienced in systems engineering approaches to solve problems
- Experienced in electrical harness development, vehicle network design
- At least 5 years experience in Automotive
- Knowledge about CAN tools (CANalyzer, CANape, CANoe, P-CAN, etc.) and standards
- Experienced in one of the electrical distribution system tools such as Capital, VeSys, Zuken, PREEvision, etc.
- ISO 26262 know ledge
- Very good English skills as well as MS-Office experience
- German skills are nice to have
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.