Reference code: 50021146/50021148
Project Manager (m/f/d) Coordination of Design tasks
8/12/2021 - 8/12/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Coordination and supervision of design work in the field of combustion engines:
- Developing new and innovative powertrains (concept, layout and detailing)
- Leading conceptual design and lay-out work of new engines
- Technical review and verification of engine concepts
- Supervision, review and approval of 3-D-models and 2D drawings
- Creation of project presentations and decision matrix
- Presentation of working results internally as well as externally to the customer
- Integration of CAE-results in continuous design work
- Coordination and technical support of suppliers
- Project coordination support regrading technical milestone fulfillment
- Perform CAD 3D/2D file check
- Graduated engineer (MSc/Ba) in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience and skills in one of the ordinary CAD-systems, preferably in the scope of engine design
- Fundamental experience in combustion engine conception and design is mandatory
- Fundamental experience over several years in coordination of design work, covering conceptional work, layout and design and development of combustion engines
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced in project execution with Asian clients
- Fluent English- and German language skills
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office tools
- High degree of flexibility as well as team spirit
- Open for other cultures
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.