Reference code: 50021141
NVH Engineer (m/f/d)
8/11/2021 - 8/11/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Acoustic investigation and evaluation of series and prototype engines by means of testing
- Development of test and validation plans
- Analysis and optimization of acoustical relevant excitation, noise transfer and radiation mechanisms of internal combustion engines and electrified propulsion systems
- Self-reliant assessment of testing results as well as internal and external communication
- Self-reliant set-up of presentations
- Customer support within the scope of development programs
- Completed engineering degree (bachelor/master)
- Background knowledge in internal combustion engines and/or electrified propulsion systems
- Broad experience in the area of noise and vibration
- Team orientation as well as unrestrained willingness to transfer own knowledge to the team
- Communicative, dynamic and open personality
- Flexibility, reliability and a self-dependent way of working
- Experienced in the use of commercial PC-software
- Good English speaking and writing skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.