Reference code: 50021133
PMO Specialist (m/f/x) IT
8/9/2021 - 2/9/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Maintain and track project information in terms of scope, time and budget
- Ensure proper documentation
- Perform Project Quality reviews according project size
- Support PMO Set up and steering of projects from the FEV IT department
- Determine standards regarding processes and systems in collaboration with the PMO lead, project leads
- Evaluate and decide on appropriate project methods/tools/templates
- Prepare regular reporting processes, preparation of regular reports and status updates
- Responsible for the communication and stakeholder management
- Support definition and report of KPIs within PMO
- University degree in business, economics, business informatics, computer science or related fields or comparable qualification
- Practical experience with project management tools
- Experience in different project environments, driven by different methodologies, eg. Agile, Waterfall
- Thorough knowledge within project management (PMI/GPM, others comparable certifications)
- IT project management experience and knowledge of ITIL based service management
- Very good English skills spoken and written
- Independent work style and ability to motivate all project members
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.