Reference code: TSR
Professionals, Young Professional
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You perform the coordination of system requirements for complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electric drivetrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- You present your newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- You always keep the "big picture" in mind and have in-depth discussions with experts
- You present your results convincingly and accurately at the same time
- You support ongoing MBSE projects, which include the introduction of Systems Engineering at our customers and in-house product development
- You successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or similar courses of study
- You work self-reliant and solution-oriented
- You want to help shaping the mobility of the future
- You have gained experience in systems engineering (e.g. modelling with UML/SysML, requirements management)
- You have very good analytic and strong communication skills
- You have gained practical experience in the automotive industry, with software development or the modelling of technical systems
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills in English, basic skills in German would be a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.