Reference code: 50021125
Specialist (m/f/x) Power Electronics
8/6/2021 - 8/6/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Cross-Project Techincal guidance of co-workers and development of methodologies
- Review of work-products
- Specification of power electronics components (modules, drivers, capacitors, filters)
- Simulation of electric power and signal ciruits
- Concept definition of parallel connection concepts for power switches
- Specification and conduction of component and system measurements
- Reporting of simulation and measurement results to customers
- Vehicle and test bench support
- Traveling and business trips to customers abroad
- Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Knowledge of automotive industry is advantageous
- Proven experience in power electronics and e-drive systems electronic hardware
- Demonstrated success in project, requirement and quality management
- Knowledge of LTSpice, Matlab/Simulink and PLECS
- Basic skills in soldering and measurements on PCBs are appreciated
- High communication and presentation skills
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Fluent in English, (German knowledge is a plus)
- Willing to work abroad and travel extensively
- Ability to work independently and in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.