Reference code: 21_BG_09
Student Assistant (m/f/d) Mechanical Development Gasoline & Hybrid Powertrains
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
As part of our team, you will actively participate in the development of future gasoline and hybrid powertrains and support ongoing projects in mechanics development.
Depending on your skills and personal interests you will support us with
- the modeling and simulation of engine components (FEA / MBS)
- the evaluation and processing of measurement and calculation results
- the development and programming of macros
- the measurement, documentation and analysis of mechanical components
- You are a student of an engineering discipline, computer science, or similar
- You are interested in current and future developments in the automotive sector
- The components of an internal combustion engine are not unknown to you from your studies or your personal activities
- You can document your work results clearly and precisely
- You approach problems systematically and convince with your independent but team-oriented way of working
- You have a good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- No must haves, but nice to haves would be:
- First experience and knowledge in the field of multibody simulation and/or FEA
- Software knowledge in Hypermesh, Virtual Dynamics or Abaqus
- Very good knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.