Reference code: 21_BG_08
Student worker/internship/final thesis (m/f/x) Software calibration of gasoline- and hybrid-powered drivetrains
8/3/2021 - 2/3/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Supporting vehicle measurement campaigns on public roads, vehicle dynos and test tracks
- Conducting measurements at drivetrain dynos
- Prototype vehicle preparation and coordination of test cases
- Supporting the optimization of testing and evaluation processes
- Analyzing and visualizing measurement data
- Supporting the preparation of costumer documentation and presentations
- Possibility of conducting a bachelor- or master-thesis
- First experience with vehicle drivetrains (hybrid- and gasoline-powered)
- Excellent MS office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of calibration software (e.g. ETAS INCA) and programming (e.g. VBA, Matlab) is a pre
- Fluent German- and English skills (written & spoken)
- Ability to work in a team, creativity, diligence and sense of responsibility
- Independen working attitude in finding solutions for complex problems
- Valid drivers license for passenger vehicles
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.