Reference code: TSR
Sales Controlling Assistant
Professionals, Young Professional
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• You coordinate various parallel sales streams; you secure that our customers get the needed information & proposals in their given timeline
• You support the Sales Managers in preparing value added proposals (preparation of proposal & calculation templates)
• You support the Global Key Account (GKAM) in internal sales related reporting (contract awards, market news, etc.)
• You are responsible for the Order Management (control margin, approvals, etc.) & you are the interface for all related internal stakeholders
• You organize internal & external sales meetings for the GKAM (including travel management, etc.)
• You organize the calendar & mail account of the GKAM
• You are responsible for the contact management (Microsoft CRM) & you coordinate marketing campaigns (Mail, Webinars, etc.)
• You fill in the templates of calculations related to the projects
• You follow the project acquisition flow, making power point presentations
• You perform SWOT analyzes
• You register POs and data control in IFS
• Working background of sales assistant, project assistant or comparable positions.
• University degree Education in Finance/Economics or Engineering
• Self-directed and able to complete tasks with limited supervision
• Detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint) – Pivot Tables are your daily work
• Tools : IFS, CRM
• Highly motivated individual who can work both autonomously and as part of a team
• Highly organized
• Good communication in English & German (minimum B2)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.