Reference code: TSR
Professionals, Young Professional
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Requests for quotations, offer comparison and price negotiations
• Independent negotiation as well as order preparation and contract review
• Preparation of notices of defects, supplier ratings, framework, call-off and supplier contracts as well as other
• commercial agreements, etc.
• Market observation and analysis to derive price developments and identify new suppliers
• Application of relevant purchasing optimization levers, such as make or buy analyses, bundling,
• standardization, modern negotiation techniques, value analysis, etc. and realization of cost reduction
• Interdisciplinary cooperation and close coordination with the specialist departments as well as overarching
• optimization of purchasing volumes across the FEV Group
• Implementation of purchasing processes within the FEV Group
• Successfully completed training or studies in the commercial field (e.g. industrial clerk, wholesale and foreign
• trade clerk, specialist buyer, state-certified business economist or bachelor's degree in business
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience in procurement
• Knowledge of procedures and approaches in strategic purchasing
• Experience in legal principles for contract negotiations and drafting
• Knowledge of the automotive industry and development service providers is an advantage
• Good MS Office skills (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Application of ERP systems, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
• Business fluent in German and English
• Team orientation, but also an independent and self-reliant way of working
• Reliable, motivated and high level of assertiveness
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.