Reference code: TSR
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Commodity Responsibility for strategic steering of a commodity
• Develop material field strategies and apply modern procurement methods in collaboration with buyer and
• other cross-functional partners based on overarching company and procurement strategy
• Execute procurement forecasts to derive future demand structures for German subsidiaries
• Define demand clusters for benchmarking of existing and new supplier portfolios and to execute sustainable
• frame contracts
• Apply up-to-date procurement levers and negotiations techniques (commercial, technical, process)
• Execute supplier days and eAuctions, Implement eCatalogs where feasible
• Ensure early involvement of procurement and implementation of defined preferred suppliers
• Ensure implementation of agreed commodity strategy
• Define bottom-up savings pipeline to deliver to top-down KPIs
• Regular reporting to procurement board and Head of Commodity Management
• Degree in business administration
• At least 3 years of experience in relevant procurement functions, e.g. Commodity Management
• Experience in implementing strategic procurement projects and initiatives (proven track-record)
• Experienced in sourcing direct and indirect commodities
• Experience in contract management and negotiations
• Industry experience for automotive and engineering services are advantageous
• Fluent German and advanced English skills
• Good experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• High work morale and flexibility combined with a strong team player mentality
• Very good communication skills and a convincing appearance
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.