Reference code: TSR
Accounts Payable Accountant
Professionals, Young Professional
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Supplier invoice verification and posting in SAP
• Processing of payments within accounts payable
• Accounts and balance reconciliation
• Processing and controlling the GR account
• Performs daily activities related to dispute management
• Support on month end & year end closing activities
• Maintenance of work procedures
• Any other tasks required by the superior manager
• University degree Economics
• Relevant professional experience in accounting- min 2 years experience in a similar position
• English Advanced mandatory, German – Advantage
• SAP knowledge- FI, MM module
• MS Office – Advanced
• Team player
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.