Reference code: TSR
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Estimate, plan and keep track of project software testing activities
• Activities and resource planning
• Shape and define test strategies for each software testing phase of the project
• Develop detail schedule
• Management of risks and issues
• Check and ensure that test environment meets full requirement coverage
• Coordinate testing activities on various projects
• Participate in quotation phases for different projects
• Provide technical support for other colleagues
• Coaching and mentoring
• Defining and updating the test strategy and test plan
• Flexibility to switch between projects.
• Flexibility to be involved as a test engineer when workload as test manager are not 100%.
• Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices
• Teamwork, assertive communication skills, work under pressure, coordinate activities and multitasking skills.
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or electrotechnics
• More than 3 years experience in a similar job
• ISTQB Test manager certification, foundation level
• Knowledge and experience with ASPICE and ISO26262 (understanding) standard
• Previous experience with HIL testing toolchain: for e.g: dSpace, VTestStudio or similar
• Experience with Vector CAN Tools
• Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, CAPL, Python
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.