Reference code: IT
Microsoft 365 Specialist
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Change management as well as design, test and deployment for communication and collaboration solutions with focus on Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and related services
• Contact for our business partners to discuss and develop solutions on the M365 platform
• Creation of standard operation procedures
• Service Transition and training of 1st level support
• 2nd support and escalation to 3rd level support
• Administration, monitoring and housekeeping of the service as well as monitoring of governance
• Continuous monitoring of the Micorosoft product roadmap, identification of new features, evaluation, impact analysis and deployment
• Fluent english
• Very good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Platform
• Administrative knowledge in Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Exchange Online
• Good knowledge of the M365 security and compliance mechanisms
• Good overview of further M365 services and how they interact
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Product family
• Good knowledge of Powershell, JSON
• Good communication skills
Nice to have
• Experience in Microsoft PowerPlatform
• Web Programming skills
• Experience in implementation of workflows on No or Low Code Platforms
• Microsoft M365 certification
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.