Reference code: 50017290/ -557
Project Engineer E-Drive Testing and Validation Management (m/f/d)
11/28/2019 - 11/28/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specification of validation test
- Monitoring and reporting of test progress
- Steering of test laboratories
- Planning of material ready dates for test objects and test durations
- Specification and review of test bench setups
- Commissioning of tests
- Specification of test automation routines
- Master degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in electrical drives, on-board chargers and DC/DC converters for passenger cars or commercial vehicles
- Working knowledge of environmental test standards (i.e. ISO16750) and aging models
- Experience with power and enviromental test benches
- Experience in requirements management tools
- High voltage training (DGUV Vorschrift 3) is a plus
- Experience in an OEM or tier-1 supplier industry is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Willing to travel
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.