Reference code: 21_BI_10
Student assistant (all genders) Cyber Security
7/19/2021 - 12/31/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Support in development and automation of the embedded software toolchain for a premium OEM in Munich
- Support of the ongoing implementation of cyber security requirements or test tasks
- Implementation and optimization of the software development process
- Programming of generic tools as well as configuration and integration of commercial tools
- Cross-location coordination with colleagues regarding technical and organizational content
- Student in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- Knowledge of the programming languages Java, Python and C
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity (e.g. penetration test)
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- Good analytical skills and independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.