Reference code: 50020980
Project Engineer (m/f/x) E/E Test Engineer
7/16/2021 - 1/16/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Specification of requirements and test cases for automotive E/E systems such as electronic control units or sensors
- Preparation and support of test execution, result documentation and error analysis
- Support of development teams according to the standards of the automotive industry
- Technical communication with customers, suppliers and test laboratories
- Successful studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course of study
- Knowledge of international automotive standards and regulations for automotive electronics, such as LV123, LV124, LV148, VDA320, VW80000, VW80303, VW80808, TL 81000, ISO16750, ISO7637, ECER10 etc.
- Ideally professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience with tools such as PTC Integrity, IBM Doors or Enterprise Architect
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.