Reference code: 21_BE_05
Student assistant (m/f/x) Function development in the field of predictive automotive functions
7/14/2021 - 1/14/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Support in the development of predictive driving functions and a corresponding simulation environment
- Implementation of the developed functions in a MATLAB/Simulink environment
- Execution of test drive measurements
- Support with administrative tasks
- Students in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- Previous knowledge in the areas of vehicle technology, battery electric vehicles and programming an advantage
- Independent working style, communication skills and a confident personality
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.