Reference code: 21_CI_02
Working Student (m/f/d) Project Management Office
7/13/2021 - 1/13/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
FEV's IT is in a state of change and we want to continuously develop the IT landscape in a future-oriented manner. For this project we are looking for a working student who will support us actively.
In our CIO Office we need support in the following areas:
- Administration and tracking of projects
- Creation and maintenance of project reporting
- Organization and implementation of project meetings
- Creation of presentations
- Coordination and cooperation with specialist departments and stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of project documents (including meeting minutes, processes)
- Registered student in the field of economics or computer science
- First experience in project management / PMO or as project assistant
- Professional experience in project management / PMO
- MS Office product knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High IT affinity and an analytical working style
- Ability to work independently after a certain training period
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent German and English language skills, written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.