Reference code: 21_CI_01
Working Student (m/f/d) IT Security
7/13/2021 - 1/13/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
FEV's IT is in a state of change and we want to continuously develop the IT landscape in a future-oriented manner. For this project we are looking for a working student who will support us actively.
In our IT-Security Team we need support in the following areas:
- Analysis and documentation of IT attacks
- Analysis of IT vulnerabilities
- Investigation of IT security incidents
- Optimization of IT security quality, development of IT security measures
- Development of project roadmaps
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Registered student in the field of computer science
- Initial knowledge in the area of IT, desirable in the area of IT security
- Professional experience in IT security is beneficial, but not mandatory
- Ability to work independently after a certain training period
- High IT affinity and an analytical mindset
- Fluent German and English language skills, written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.