Reference code: 50020862
Project Engineer (m/f/x) eDrive Function Development
7/9/2021 - 1/9/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development of inverter/ power electronics controls for e-motors
- Specification, review, design, testing and validation of control algorithms for e-drives and other power electronics systems.
- Simulation and code generation using advanced tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, Plecs and TargetLink
- Specification and development of interfaces to the controller Hardware and other Controllers
- Testing and calibration of functions with INCA, CANape or CDNG
- Vehicle and test bench support for both series applications as well as prototypes
- Traveling and business trips to customers abroad
- Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical mechanical or mechatronics
- Ideally several years of work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software)
- Proven experience in power electronics and e-motor systems (HW and SW) as well as appropriate controls
- Demonstrated success in project management appreciated
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and automotive SPICE/CMMI process
- Basic knowledge of electronic hardware
- Basic knowledge of requirements management and bug tracking tools
- High communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Fluent in English - German knowledge is a plus
- Willing to work abroad and travel
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.