Reference code: 50020760
SAP Specialist (all genders) CPM/PM
Aachen, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart
7/7/2021 - 1/7/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Prepare and lead smaller and mid-sized projects, be responsible for solution design and implementation in CPM area
- Manage the entire lifecycle of change requests
- Manage and solve incidents and service requests, Work on continuous improvements for already implemented processes
- Cross-functional teamwork within the SAP department and close collaboration with all stakeholders from other departments
- Support and consult the internal customers when optimizing the business processes in the area of project management
- Steering of external consultants
- University degree (information technology or information management) or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the area of CPM/PM/PPM and MRS
- Ideally first experience in the area of Project System
- High individual responsibility and self-organization
- High interdisciplinary work spirit
- Flexibility and ability to work in varying environment
- Openness to new technologies
- ITIL certification preferred
- Good English language skills
- Good general communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.