Reference code: 50017508
Software Tester - Automotive Security
7/6/2021 - 1/6/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Execution of security related testing activities within automotive software development projects
- Setup and operation of automated testing, e.g. coding guideline checks
- Execution of quality assurance related activities, e.g. code reviews
- Functional verification of security related software components
- Technical discussions with customer and suppliers of security testing related topics
- You have finished your studies of computer science or electrical engineering or any other comparable academic studies
- You have first experience with respect to digital security, e.g. in IT
- You have a good understanding of security-related testing activities, both automated and manual testing
- Experience in penetration testing is a big plus
- You have basic knowledge of security-related standards, ideally from both automotive and non-automotive industry
- A sound knowledge and/or experience in continuous integration is a plus
- Your written and spoken English is excellent, knowledge of German is beneficial
- You have a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions. Team work in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.