Reference code: 50020757
Calibration Engineer (m/f/x) - Transmission Systems
7/6/2021 - 1/6/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Transmission calibration in different environments (e.g. MiL, HiL, Vehicle...)
- Independent processing of tasks in different transmission calibration areas (shift sequence, shift strategy and diagnosis)
- Commissioning of transmission related functions on bench and in vehicle
- Measurement analysis, reporting and presenting
- Specification of functional requirements for powertrain components and functions
- Creation of software documentation and calibration guidelines
- Shift quality and driveability calibration validation assessments in vehicle, incl. reporting and presentation
- Support development of processes and methods
- Completed engineering degree in mechatronics, vehicle technology, mechanical engineering, electricalengineer or comparable education
- Good overall knowlodge of powertrain system
- Experience in the area of integration, calibration or diagnosis of vehicle control units (specific automatic gearbox calibration / function dev. experience is an advantage)
- Experience with measurement and diagnostic tools
- Experience with calibration tools (INCA, CANape,...)
- Experience with simulation tools (Matlab Simulink / Target Link...)
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written as well as good MS Office skills
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Teamplayer, but also independent and self reliant way of working
- Driving license class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.