Reference code: CON-028
HR Assistant (m/f/d) full- or part-time
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
A diverse range of tasks around our employees awaits you.
This includes the following focal points:
- Development of requirement profiles in coordination with the management
- Implementation of recruiting campaigns and events
- Independent management of the application process from the first screening to the start in the company
- Administrative supervision and support of the permanent employees (m/f/d) (e.g. support in the preparation of employment contracts and references, personnel administration, generation of reports, evaluations and statistics)
- Planning and implementation of team events
- Support in the selection and organization of training measures
- Support in the implementation of date protection measures
- Completed commercial training or university / university of applied sciences degree (bachelor) in business studies
- Job relevant experience
- Empathy, proactive and engaging demeanor, and strong service orientation
- Very good communication skills in German and English language
- Profound knowledge and experience in the use of MS Office
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.