Reference code: CON-027
Consultant (m/f/d) Strategic Costing Electronics
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Cost analysis of electronic products and components based on hardware decomposition within benchmark projects
- Cost evaluations of technical concepts and solutions for target costing in early development phases
- Identification and evaluation of cost reduction potentials in close cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams
- Further development of existing methods and tools for cost calculation and active know-how construction
- Documentation, presentation and discussion of results in the team and in front of customers
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience in cost analysis of technical products especially of electrical / electronic components (e.g. from purchasing, cost engineering or value analysis)
- Sector background from the automotive and commercial vehicle industry
- High commitment and willingness to take responsibility
- Self-employment (after training) in goal-oriented work in compliance with set appointments
- Team player with social skills and very good communication skills
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English and willingness to intercultural experiences
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.