Reference code: CON-027
Consultant (m/f/d) Strategic Costing Electronics
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Cost analysis of electronic products and components based on hardware decomposition within benchmark projects
- Cost evaluations of technical concepts and solutions for target costing in early development phases
- Identification and evaluation of cost reduction potentials in close cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams
- Further development of existing methods and tools for cost calculation and active know-how construction
- Documentation, presentation and discussion of results in the team and in front of customers
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience in cost analysis of technical products especially of electrical / electronic components (e.g. from purchasing, cost engineering or value analysis)
- Sector background from the automotive and commercial vehicle industry
- High commitment and willingness to take responsibility
- Self-employment (after training) in goal-oriented work in compliance with set appointments
- Team player with social skills and very good communication skills
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English and willingness to intercultural experiences
What we offer
From the very beginning, you will have a mentor and the freedom to grow personally and professionally, because we live an appreciative and contemporary corporate culture. In addition to time-outs during our table tennis or kicker tournaments, there are also regular team and company events. Friday beer or BBQ Lunches on the roof terrace also speak for our close team network.
Diverse career prospects:
Your career path is clearly defined and tailored to you. An open feedback culture and various internal and external training opportunities allow you to discover and perfect your strengths. Regular feedback meetings and project evaluations give you the opportunity to reflect on your work and development.
Satisfied employees perform outstanding work. That's why we give you the freedom to contribute to the company in a flexible and self-organized way. The high project diversity including on and off-site presence as well as compensatory days or remote work ensure the necessary framework to combine professional and private life.
30 days of vacation, capital-forming benefits, employee discounts, or sabbaticals are also available to our colleagues.