Reference code: 21_Group_01
Student Tax Assistant (m/f/x)
6/24/2021 - 6/24/2022
FEV Group GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Assist the Group Head of tax in preparing and maintaining group transfer pricing documentations and related documents
- Assist in tax technical research and follow-up in international tax, transfer pricing, etc.
- Assist in maintaining tax file records and data
- Involve in some departmental administrative tasks
- Studying in taxation, finance, business administration or similar areas
- Working experience is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Good planning and organising skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Good Microsoft-Office skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.