Reference code: 50017267
Engineer Embedded Software Tools & Automation
11/27/2019 - 11/27/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Definition, implementation and optimization of the software development process
- Scripting and programming of generic tools, configuration and integration of commercial tools
- Model-based software toolchain development, maintenance and automation
- Support code generation and integration processes
- Ensure Autosar toolchain compliance
- Support customers for internal process improvement
- Proactive alignment of workflows and tools with external customers
- Coordination within team and projects
- Qualified college graduation and professional experience in computer science, control theory or automotive engineering
- Experience with Matlab scripting and Simulink specific functions
- Experience with code generation using Embedded Coder and/or TargetLink, Autosar knowledge is a plus
- Programing, design and implementation in different coding languages, like Python, C, C++ or Java
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Effective and open communication. Open to work within international teams
- Very good analytical capabilities
- Proficient in English language, German is a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.