Reference code: 50020370
Technical Expert (m/f/x) BMS Function Development
6/11/2021 - 12/11/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Function development for battery management systems (BMS) for high- and low-voltage batteries
- Identification and management of functional requirements
- Interface specification, especially to hybrid control unit, charger, DCDC, IPU
- Specification for the implementation of BMS functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Specification of XiL-testcases and analysis of respective test results
- Technical guidance for startup and calibration of functions with application tools like INCA, CANape
- Technical further development of the above-mentioned topics
- Technical responsibility in the project / Monitoring of technical quality in the projects
- Technical support in the preparation of offers, presentation to customers and acquisition of new projects
- Test bench and vehicle integration support
- Business trips abroad
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 3 or more years of professional experience in the field of application software development according to the V-development cycle (e.g. A-SPICE, ISO26262)
- 3 or more years of professional experience in specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape)
- Very good knowledge of high- and low-voltage batteries with focus on automotive applications
- Knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanism is an advantage
- MS-Office and Matlab/Simulink experience
- Very good English and German skills
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Ability to work in an international team as well as autonomous, good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.