Reference code: 50020354
Medior IT Security Analyst (m/f/x)
6/7/2021 - 12/7/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Blue Teaming
- Monitor computer networks for security issues
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security
- Deploy security software and understand information security management
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- 3-5 years experience with SOC or CIRT/CERT - InfoSec Experience
- Experience in information security or related field
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Microsoft Azure certification
- Other relevant certifications
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.