Reference code: TSR 14
Team Leader Web
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Closely manage and follow up the development team and provide all required guidance and technical decision making
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics, discover training needs and provide coaching, perform assessments
• Develop backend using Java or PHP
• Develop frontend using specific technologies (for e.g.: Angular, Smarty, React, VUE, Symfony)
• Strong OOP development skills
• At least 3 years’ experience with Java, strong Java 8 knowledge
• At least 3 years’ experience with PHP, strong PHP 7.x knowledge
• Strong experience with JPA/Hibernate
• Good SQL knowledge
• Good knowledge of RESTful APIs(JAX-RS, Spring REST)
• Experience with ORM database systems (PostgresSQL, Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL)
• Experience with Unit Testing on both client and server
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.