Reference code: IT 12
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Headcount-, sourcing-, investment-, budget planning, tracking and forecasting for the respective organization unit and the global IT organization
• Further development of the global IT key performance indicator and benchmarking system
• Continuous improvement of the global IT-financial, IT-allocation & IT-procurement processes
• Development of new reporting structures in SAP and migration of existing analysis processes to new IT tools
• Reporting of typical controlling / performance figures to the management
• Creation of recommendations for action for IT management
• Completed studies (Bachelor / Master) in the field of business administration
• Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company is an advantage
• Quick comprehension as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
• Teamwork, flexibility, sociability and a high level of commitment
• Business fluent English skills, spoken and written
• Strong SAP-CO / FI knowledge is an advantage
• ITIL certification and relevant IT skills are desirable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.