Reference code: IT 5
IT Asset Manager
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Responsible for the company-wide IT asset management as well as the further development of the process and tool landscape, also together with external service providers and optimization of these suppliers
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing asset data
• Competent contact for specialist departments on issues relating to license and asset management Interface to software / hardware manufacturers as well as management of the online portals of these manufacturers and the associated contracts
• Coordination and responsibility for the preparation of license balances and thus ensuring conformity between license agreements and usage
• Monitoring the market and providing proactive advice to minimize risks and optimize costs
• Driving the software / hardware standardization and taking responsibility for license pool management
• Definition of KPIs and provision of data for cost allocation
• Completed studies (Bachelor / Master) in the field of computer science or business administration
• Several years of professional experience in the management of software and hardware assets
• In-depth knowledge in the field of software licensing paired with good knowledge of contract law in the field of license contracts (rental, purchase and subscription)
• Business fluent English skills, spoken and written
• Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) or comparable certifications as well as ITIL Certification
• Experience in managing external license and asset management service providers is an advantage
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.