Reference code: EE 16
Automotive Requirements Engineer
Electonics & Electrification
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Electric/Electronic Requirements Engineer for automotive electric systems and components
• Your main responsibility will be creation, coordination and management of requirements for
vehicle HV and LV components
• You will gather specifications from customer, international standards and convert them into
relevant components requirements
• Managing the meetings for supplier’s requirements compliance matrix
• You will work closely with the component engineer and related teams
• Pursuit product compliance and gather tests evidences
• Engineering diploma (electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering etc)
• Relevant experience in product development of automotive electric/electronic systems or
components, ideally of HV components.
• Experience in requirements management and tools (eg. PTC Integrity, DOORS)
• Knowledge in the area of hybrid vehicles technologies and components
• Good communication ability combined with a sovereign appearance;
• Fluent in English; French/German language is a plus;
• Team orientation, but also self-reliant and self-responsible work
• Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV location
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.