Reference code: BUC 15
EE Technical Lead Engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Technical Lead Engineer for automotive High Voltage systems
• Contribute to development of components like: HV Battery, Power converters (Inverters, AC/DC, DC/DC), LV/HV Wiring Harness, etc
• Support technical meetings with customer and FEV internal
• Component and supplier management
• Requirements coordination, test specification, DV/PV planning
• Component and vehicle solutions Benchmarking
• Relevant Engineering degree (electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering etc)
• Relevant experience in product delivery of automotive electric/electronic systems or components, ideally of HV components
. • Good knowledge of Automotive E/E architecture, ECUs, Electrical wiring, Control devices, Sensors / Actuators, Networking Communication
• Experience in the field of hybrid and electric vehicle is a plus
• Experience as project coordinator and supplier management
• Team orientation as well as the ability to work independently
• Fluency in written and spoken English; French/German language is a plus
• Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.